Projects which I've created or contributed to
YouTube Timestamps is a plugin to track timestamps on any video ...
- Chrome Extension
All the experience I've gained so far.
Software Engineer, Frontend @ Loyal
January 2021 - Present
Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) @ AudioEye
September 2020 - January 2021
I was responsible for testing, automation of existing processes, being an A11y SME, aiding with Manual QA testing, and creating test cases.
- Provided Manual QA as an Accessibility SME for new projects to ensure that WCAG acceptance criteria were met.
- Took initiative in creating more documentation for engineering and future test automation.
- Conducts regression testing to ensure both existing and new solutions are meeting engineering goals and metrics.
- Designed manual tests and plans for future automation of testing utilizing CI/CD pipeline.
- Helped guide the QA team with bridging the gap between engineering and QA.
- Provided and created accessibility test cases for new features before they hit release.
Web Application Developer @ AudioEye
September 2018 - September 2020
- Applied Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and WAI-ARIA best practices to client websites to ensure WCAG 2.1 requirements.
- Implemented a multitude of accessible technology solutions for varying client websites.
- Led multiple Fortune 500 client projects and delivered feedback directly to stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring multiple fortune 500 websites meet ADA compliance.
- Created more internal documentation for teams and onboarding.
- Conducted daily code reviews to ensure consistency and that bugs don’t reach production.
Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)
Issued December 2018
Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC). Issuing authority IAAP - International Association of Accessibility Professionals.